Wednesday, March 21, 2007

3/21/07: Apologies, Apologies

"The difference between style and fashion is quality." - Georgio Armani

I would like to apologize to anyone I offended when I posted back in November that lovely rant about Abercrombie and Fitch. I recently got a comment from a fellow blogger saying that my post on "aberzombies" was cruel and untrue. I didn't intend on making anyone upset when I said, and I quote this from my post, "You know what bugs me? Those girls who are clad head to toe in Abercrombie this, Hollister that. Where is their sense of individuality? I know that Abercrombie clothes might be comfortable, but they are pretty cheaply made, and very very plain." This was only my opinion, and you can agree or disagree. I just wanted to get that out there.....
On a happier note, this is the first day of spring! Every girl should be jumping for joy in a pair of her favorite flats - here are a few of my picks for spring.




Above: pink paisley - J. Crew flats $118, white eyelet flats - Target $19.99, madras flats - Target $19.99
Rants? Raves? What are your favourite flats for spring?
- lauren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely flats! i just bought a bunch for a trip to new york i'm going totake, since all i have is heels;and im definitely not walking around in those all day!

the new keds are adorable. especially the nanette lapore styles.