Sunday, February 4, 2007

I'm Singing in the Rain (La-de-da-de-da-de-da)

“If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck?” - Linda Ellerbee


February showers bring March flowers.... and Target brings wellies back in style! Shopping at Target for shoes is not my cup of tea - the local mega-store I go to has a terrible shoe section. Luckily, Target.com has all the cute styles that aren't available at home. So, while browsing the shoe section I found these gorg pairs of rainboots (or as the English say, "wellies") that are a both a deal and a steal. My personal favourites? The citrus, floral, and magic carpet patterns!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the cute patterns however I'm not too keen on how it looks like rain boots.

WEBSITE: http://lyan.overstuffed-closet.net/