Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Go International: Patrick Robinson

“I have always believed that fashion was not only to make women more beautiful, but also to reassure them, give them confidence." - Yves Saint Laurent

I wasn't pleased with my local target's selection of Proenza Schouler pieces for the Go International line. I hope that the next designer flying into the mega-stores, Patrick Robinson, will have a bigger selection at my local Target. The Target Corporation announced that designer Patrick Robinson will be showing off his styles after Proenza Schouler takes a bow. I am excited for this designer, because his traditional, Abercrombie-esque designs are completed with a tropical twist. I am already in love with the neutral colors - brown and beiges and whites. Robinson also incorporates light and navy blues to make his clothes cool and soothing. The most exciting thing? There are matching bikinis to go with his beachy preppy collection! Oh - I must stock up before I go to Hawaii in June! Are you as excited as me?





No comments: