Tuesday, December 26, 2006

12/26/06: I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus


"Punk was just a way to sell trousers." - Malcom McLaren

Don't you just adore this Free People sweater? When I first saw this on the Urban Outfitters website, it was love at first sight! The cozy print reminds me of hot chocolate and reindeer, even though Christmas has come and gone (boo-hoo).
I hope you all had a very merry Christmas. Santa was very generous this year. My biggest present under the tree was a pair of Seven for All Mankind bootcut jeans. I absolutely love love love them! I know, they're a splurge ($143, gasp!) but it is totally worth it! If you are looking for a pair of flattering, soft, stretchy jeans to fit a curvy body, Sevens are for you! Actually, I'm wearing mine as I write! Other presents I received were a Juicy Couture makeup case, makeup, 12 pairs of socks, two Delia*s thermals, 3 books, (including the highly anticipated New Moon by Stephenie Meyer) and a big stuffed dog that looks remarkably like my Goldendoodle puppy. Oh, and this year was a good money year - basically every relative I have gave me money - a total of $250 cash, $50 Amazon.com gift card, and $25 Sephora gift card! Pretty snazzy, huh?
I hope some people took my Holiday Gift Guide into consideration. :) I haven't posted for like, 19 days or something, so I hope this post makes up for all the time missed - I'll probably post two or three times today. Well, have a belated Merry Christmas!
.::Lauren_the_it_girl::.


No comments: