Monday, April 2, 2007

4/2/07: Yellow Like the Sunshine

“Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.” - John Fairchild

All my life, I've hated the color yellow with a passion. It looks like puke on me, and I only admire it when people with dark skin wear it, because it brings out their lovely skin tone. I've always thought it was bland and putrid, yet now, my opinion has changed. Strangely, all the yellow accessories and apparel this season has made me want to go out and buy an entire yellow wardrobe! I'm especially fond of these picks for the spring.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yellow has always been my favorite color so, i'm so excited that its such a popular color this season!i 'd like that mustard yellow bag w/ a black tunic <3

Anonymous said...

i love yellow.. it's always been one of my favorites.. but i'm scared to wear it because i've seen how it pops on people wither darker complextions and washes out people with beige/fair complextions like me