Thursday, April 12, 2007

4/12/07: Fashion Hits the Bullseye!

“It is difficult, if not impossible, for most people to think otherwise than in the fashion of their own period.” - George Bernard Shaw

Spring has sprung, and summer is on its way. One problem - my old shorts are too small, my shirts seem too 7th grade, and my flip flops and flats are worn and dirty. My resolution to this fashion funk? I logged on to Target.com, and immediately clicked to the junior's section, where I found tons of great spring and summer pieces that will work with my wardrobe. Dresses, shirts, flats, and accessories - I've got it covered. The best part? They're all inexpensive, leaving me with extra bucks for something splurge-worthy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are all horrid

Anonymous said...

Too much patent can be blinding..
but little touches like that headband really make an outfit pop