Sunday, January 7, 2007

1/7/07: Runway Looks: A Young Girl's Commentary

"Fashion was made to become unfashionable." - Coco Chanel

Due to unknown circumstances, Blogger is not allowing me to post pictures, downloaded or from the web, onto my posts, so until that gets solved, I'm just reporting without the visual representation. I've noticed a trend in the spring 2007 collections: bright blue. Not just bright blue: Electric blue, bright royal blue. I was once at a small boutique, Red Stella, while vacationing in Gualala, California. That day I wore a bright royal blue sweater with big wood buttons that I had bought at H&M. The women who owned the store told me that the color of my sweater would be a huge hit in spring of 2006. Well, they were a year off. This spring is the season for blue :) stock up before it's all gone. - Lauren_the_It_Girl

No comments: